REDLINE 30WT RACE OIL
Redline 30WT es un aceite totalmente sintético equivalente a la viscosidad 10W-30 con fines de competición.
- Consistent wear and operation in drag racing classes like Stock and Super Stock (many switch to 5WT for Class Racing)
- Popular for qualifying in stock car engines.
- Used by many top engine builders in Spec Miata and other low-power road race engines.
- Provides more power and better wear in Four-Cycle karting engines like Yamaha/Burris F200, Briggs Animal and World Formula, Honda GX 160 and GX 200, Kohler, Techmseh, and Clones.
- Reformulated for improved frictional properties.
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation.
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution.
- Each of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear.
- Each race oil product is a multi-grade, offering 2-4% more power than oil of a similar viscosity - 20WT is a 5W20, 30WT is a 10W30, 40WT is a 15W40, 50WT is a 15W50.
- Improved protection at startup, lower oil temp, cleanliness.
- Remember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oils.